XForms: fl_lookup_RGBcolor() missing

From: Rouben Rostamian (rostamian@umbc.edu)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 15:04:19 EDT

    I just installed the recently released SuSE 8.2 Linux distribution.
    It comes with xforms 1.0.

    The function fl_lookup_RGBcolor() is missing from the distributed
    library, although it is declared in forms.h.

    I wonder whether fl_lookup_RGBcolor() is left out intentionally or
    due to an oversight. I also wonder if that happened at the xforms'
    development site or at SuSE.

    Several of my programs rely on the availability of fl_lookup_RGBcolor()
    so its omission is rather troubling.

    Can someone please shed a light on this?

    --
    Rouben Rostamian <rostamian@umbc.edu>