XForms: Bye bye Steve ..

From: Rob Fletcher (rpf1@york.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 04:36:53 EDT

    Bye Steve,

    Thanks for all your help on this list over MANY years, and for all the
    help in getting XFORMS to OpenSource status.

    Having been a "FORMS" user from the early SGI gl days I have seen many
    changes, all for the good!

    A lot of thanks goes to TC as well, lest we forget!

    I expect you will still be an XFORMS user, so don't be a stranger to the
    list.

    If you are ever in the UK, please feel free to visit - I'm sure this goes
    for anyone on this side of the pond!

    All the best for the future.

    Rob

    | Dr R P Fletcher (Rob) | e R.Fletcher@york.ac.uk |
    | Graphics Coordinator | t +44 (0)1904 433816 |
    | Computing Service | f +44 (0)1904 433740 |
    | University of York | w http:/www-users.york.ac.uk/~rpf1/ |
    | YORK YO10 5DD, UK | |