XForms: uploading xforms-1.0.tar.gz to savannah.nongnu.org?

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 14:04:39 EDT

    I'm having difficulty following the instructions on how to upload files:
    https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=How_do_I_add_files_in_the_download_area.txt

    Specifically, I think that using the FileList system is a good idea but I have
    no idea how to create the necessary directories. From my reading of things I
    should
    $ scp xforms-1.0.tar.gz
    leeming@subversions.gnu.org:/upload/xforms/stable.pkg/1.0/

    but I get a message back
    scp: /upload/xforms/stable.pkg/1.0/: No such file or directory

    which seems fair enough. I can't actually log on:
    $ ssh leeming@savannah.nongnu.org

    Welcome to subversions.gnu.org, running Debian GNU/Linux 3.0
    You tried to execute: `/usr/local/bin/cvssh'.
    Sorry, you are only allowed to execute :
       - CVS_RSH=ssh cvs commands
       - rsync from /cvsroot or /upload.
       - rsync to /upload.
       - sftp to and from /upload.
    Connection to savannah.nongnu.org closed.

    Again, this is fair enough. Nonetheless, I'm stuck.

    Any ideas?
    Angus