Re: XForms: Two Questions

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 12:00:53 EDT

    >>>>> "spl" == spl <spl@eggshell.ucsd.edu> writes:

    spl> While TC has graciously made me co-copyright holder and has
    spl> invited me to become the maintainer of the package sometime in
    spl> the future, I currently do not do the builds. The package
    spl> effectively still is under TC's control and will be until he
    spl> decides to hand the package over to me.

    spl> My druthers would be to proceed in the most expeditious manner
    spl> possible to make XForms Open Source. However, at the moment I'm
    spl> very much a minority partner in this effort.

    spl> I hope to see TC at the Visualization 2001 conference here in San
    spl> Diego in late October, at which time I will take him to some of
    spl> my favorite dining and wining establishments, get him thoroughly
    spl> looped, and then pick his pockets for the latest source. :-)

    Thanks for the clarification. This version business tend to make LyX
    users a bit fuzzy. Actually, even the developpers are not sure of what
    we are supposed to use :)

    JMarc