Re: XForms: Xforms Setup on an NT

From: H Tjandrasa (htjan@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 22:34:59 EST

    After reading previous thread in the listserver archive and
    ftp://ncmir.ucsd.edu/pub/xforms/NT/Install.gnu-win32 , I downloaded the
    Pexus Xserver,
    ran fdesign, and got the same problem encountered with the Exceed Xserver
    - fdesign aborted by any keyboard stroke.

    The Xforms I am using is from bxform-089.tgz.

    Regards,
    H. Tjandrasa