XForms: Menus

From: Vince Magnotta (vince@nissl.psychiatry.uiowa.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 12:07:44 EDT

    I am working on an application that has a pop-up menu with a large number of
    items on the list. If this list gets too long then the last items on the list
    are not displayed on the screen. It would be nice if the menu and choice
    objects could handle this in some manner. I am thinking about a cascading type
    menu that would show that additional options exist and selecting this would
    either scroll the menu or pop-up a submenu showing the remaining items. I can
    come up with a work around for this application, and consider this as only a
    suggestion.

    Vince

    --
    Vincent Magnotta